Day 26: My Values
26/30 – What are your values? What do you want most out of life and of yourself?
• the world to be a better place because I existed.
• to treat my friends like they’re my brothers and sisters.
• to consistently pursue things I don’t think I can do, and show others that they can do the same.
• to feel not only comfortable, but proud, to have my shirt off.
• to be fit and athletic enough to–at any age–hop in and play a sport with people.
• to have open, honest, and respectful conversation with everyone, even when we disagree.
• to be constantly better than I was last week: skills, systems, knowledge, wisdom, etc.
• to, in every interaction, make someone smile, laugh, or think.